Sunday, August 24, 2014

Jack and Josie Meet Nolan

When I was pregnant with Josie - I remember feeling guilty and sad that I was going to be taking time & attention away from Jack. As Josie and Jack have grown up together over the last 2.5 years, I've come to realize that - while they don't always get along - they do LOVE each other SO much.  As we waited for Nolan, instead of feeling guilt I was excited. I couldn't wait to see how Jack & Josie welcomed their new baby brother.

When they came to the hospital to meet him - it was AWESOME! Truly a moment Tyson and I will never forget.
 Josie was SO excited to hold the baby! She had to inspect him from head to toe.
Love this picture. I'd like to think it was her, "You did good, mom" moment...
Jack is a natural big brother. He held Nolan and told him he'd teach him to play soccer.
Then...this. My heart melted.

Lucky Nolan...he has a BIG brother and a BIG sister who can't wait to love him to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!