Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Elmo Shirt

Before I had Jack - I was adamant that my children would not wear "character clothing" in public.  However, that was before I witnessed Jack's excitement for a little furry monster named Elmo. So yesterday when I saw this shirt - on DEEP DISCOUNT ($1.75) - at Target, I knew Jack would love it. With a sigh - I bought the shirt.  Sure enough, as he was getting dressed today - he pointed at his new shirt and said, "Elmo?" Guess what he's wearing today...
 I laughed last night when I checked out the blog: The Heir to Blair.  I've been following her for a few years and I think she's hilarious! See her take on character clothing HERE.
Because he can't get close enough to his toys...

Bad hair days have been more frequent. A haircut may be necessary.




1 comment:

  1. catching up on your blog, and this one made me laugh. I, too have fallen victim MANY times to the character thing: Elmo, Sesame Street, Kermit the Frog, Charlie Brown even. Most recently a Mater t-shirt from Mimi (she didn't know any better and that's ok!. I draw the line at t-shirts and refuse the shoes. I am currently fighting a Halloween costume version of character overload. I figure this is my last "I choose" year!
    -Erin

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!