Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Babylegs ALERT!

As you may recall from Jack's infancy - I am a BIG fan of Babylegs! GOOD NEWS!! They are having a sale! Almost ALL of their Babylegs are $4 and they have $4 shipping. So Josie just got 3 new pairs!

Trust me when I say this - your children/grandchildren/friend's children will thank you when they are crawling! Especially for summer crawlers, like Josie... 

And here's an added bonus - they are THE BEST for diaper changes! They are rarely casualties during "blowouts." And considering Josie went through three outfits of her own today - you can understand why I think Babylegs are a BONUS during blowouts!

So head over HERE and get'cha some... The SALE ends TODAY!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Glad you posted this!! I bought some for little Ava!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!