Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Germies

I will be honest. I was really excited for today. A simple Wednesday. A day that Jack would go to daycare and I could get some things done. And an hour after I dropped him off...I got a call to come back. Hand, foot, & mouth has been going around and Jack has a sore in his mouth. Faaaabulous! So I went back and got my germie boy. And I mourned my day to get things done.
Tonight, after dinner, Jack literally took his baseball to a whole new level. A higher level. He wanted to play while standing on a box.  I sang Skee-lo's "I Wish I Was A Little Bit Taller" for him. If you need a Skee-lo fix just click HERE.
"Am-pa" was a good sport during Jack's "batting practice."  Jack insisted that Am-pa wear a knight's helmet AND a pair of over-sized sunglasses. He's a demanding little stinker.

And...not to be forgotten - here is Josie lounging in one of her favorite places - the "spa" (otherwise known as her whale tub). This girl loves a warm soak in the tub. Bad news for Tyson. I see lots of pedicures, manicures, and facials in her future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!