Monday, February 27, 2012

Things I Love

My friend, Brooke, has done a list of 5 things she loves each day this month.  Today is the 2nd anniversary of her Dad's passing...and in his honor, I'm joining her in remembering the "little things" I love.

FUN:
1. dipping my DOUBLE stuf Oreos in water (if I'm being honest, I actually just stick them under the faucet for a second or two)   try it before you knock it...it's GOOD!
2. finding money in my pocket (rare, since I never have cash)
3. when both of my kids nap at the same time
4. squishy french fries and soggy cereal
5. babies with "rubber-band" arms & legs (aka: chunky babies)

SERIOUS:
1. watching my husband as a dad & seeing my brothers as uncles
2. looking at pictures - old & new
3. grandparents - my own and my children's - knowing my grandparents and our parents (Tyson's & mine) can see my children grow up is priceless 
4. creative outlets 
5. the freedom and ability to continue learning throughout my life

Thank you, Brooke, for your inspirational lists! In honor of your Dad, I hope my blog readers will share some of the things they love, as well.

What do you love?

Need help posting? Click HERE. (thanks, Brooke, for this helpful post, too)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kady. Means the world to know that people are thinking about me today. Here's your own special edition:
    1) I love that even though we now live in different states, we have a special bond that won't ever change.
    2) I love that I have photos of my little baby Molly, and Jack (or Lucas!) is in almost every single one of them.
    3) I love how you and Tyson became our little family here. Heck, you even filled our fridge for us when we returned from the hospital with a new baby. Just having new milk would've been enough.
    4) I love your sense of humor, and it oozes out in what you write.
    5) I love that you have a ginormous house with plenty of room for overnight guests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww your friendship to each other is amazing I'm glad that it's strong no matter how many miles apart you are :) Love you both!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!