Wednesday, February 29, 2012

3 months old

Rocking a Little Sis shirt and her Babylegs
Sweet Josephine is now 3 months old! Which is ludicrous! My life is in warp speed and I need my kids to stop growing up so fast.

Anyway, here are some facts about Miss Josie:

  • She's a happy girl. She smiles and coos...and absolutely LOVES when people talk to her.
  • She eats well. Eating - NEVER an issue for this little girl. I don't want to give her a complex at such a young age...so I will stop calling her "chunky/chunks" and I will start referring to her as "healthy." 
  • Josie is a "professional" when it comes to being a baby. She has been "sleeping through the night" since she was a month old. No joke - every night at 7ish she starts fussing and getting annoyed with me. She wants to eat. Once she has eaten she wants her diaper changed and then - wrap her up like a burrito and she's OUT by 8PM. I honestly have NO idea how she became this way, but I'll take it. She eats again around 11/11:30PM and then she sleeps until 8AM. Considering it took me THREE and a HALF hours to get myself and two children out of the house today...you can understand my surprise that my daughter is punctual.
  • Josie loves her brother. I love watching her, watch Jack. She follows his voice and his rapid movements...and gives him a big ol' smile when he actually takes a second to acknowledge her. It's cute.
So that's the latest on our "healthy" little girl! We love her to pieces and are so thankful she's part of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!