Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Will you be my Valentine?

Today is Jack's Valentine's Day party at school. It's not really his day to attend, but we are going...because who wants to miss the PARTY? I decided to use Pinterest to find some inspiration for Jack's valentines this year. I found this cute little number and added my own touch.


Of course, we added Swedish fish to them. They are Jack's absolute favorite treat, but we NEVER use them to bribe him. Okay, that's a lie. Swedish fish are amazing and Jack will do almost anything to get one. They are on the short list of "potty treats" when we reach that stage...which we have not...so don't ask. Jack has zero interest in using the potty and actually gets mad at me for suggesting it. NOT READY!

Anyway, enough about fish and bathroom habits. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! We love all of you!

XOXOXO,

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, but don't you have two little kids? How the heck do you find the time? Or maybe this was a 4am craft? Saw those on Pinterest, too. Nice work! Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!