Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lack of Post

Sorry for the lack of post today. I was on a mission to find Jack a new "school" in Warsaw. The child needs interaction with other children. He is social. I am not. Or at least, I'm not as social as he is...

I hate new situations where I have to meet people. I'm always really nervous and quiet. I've gotten better as I've gotten older, but in high school and college - this was a HUGE flaw of mine.  I'm embracing the fact that my son takes after his father and has never met a stranger. Good work on passing on your "social gene," Tyson!

Anyway, I called around and found a place that was accepting new "students" and would be flexible with my needs. I want to send him part-time, like we were doing in Michigan. I also couldn't commit to an extended period of time, since we aren't sure how long we'll be in Warsaw.

BUT - I am happy to report that Jack will start school on Friday with 6 new friends (3 boys and 3 girls). The classroom is tiny! And sadly, (or fortunately for the teachers) I didn't notice any baseballs. But I'm sure he will enjoy his new class and his new friends! And if we're lucky - he may even decide to use the potty. Three of the six kids in the classroom are potty trained...peer pressure, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!