Wednesday, February 22, 2012

F-

Dear Kady,
You get an F- in blogging...
Love,
Your friends & family

Dear friends & family,
I know, I know.
My apologies,
Kady

Jack was sporting one of Toy Story shirts. This one was a Big Brother gift from his buddies Maddox and Jace. He loves Buzz and "Hat" (Woody). Actually, in this picture he was trying to convince me to let him watch "Hat." The series of pictures after this show him getting progressively more mad at me. We'll keep those hidden for now.
How cute are these chunky cheeks?? Josie is a fan of anyone willing to stop and have a chat with her. I can tell she wishes she could say something back. But, for now, her big grin is pretty great. We'll keep her.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Jos is showing more personality... don't tell Tyson this, but I see a little touch of Kady in her :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jos just asked me if Lucas is having a baby brother or a baby sister. Sooooo.....???

      Delete

Leave some LOVE!