Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fearless

Yesterday was a sunny day in Winona Lake...cold, but still sunny. Sunny is good! So I decided that I would put my parents' tax dollar to use and take Jack to the Winona Lake Park. Despite the cold temperatures, he had a great time and wore himself out!

Climbing and sliding - I'm a big believer in "active play." That may sound redundant, but it's possible for kids to play without being active.
Josie was all bundled up and toasty warm. She wasn't into playing at the park. See her pouty lip?
I went to give Josie her paci and turned around to find my son at the top of this slide. He's fast. At first my heart dropped to my stomach...but I let him come down on his own. He flew off the end head first...stood up, brushed himself off, and climbed up again. Lord help me.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha... he is a brave one!!! And you are even braver!!! I wouldn't have been able to watch! ;) Both of your kids are adorable... super congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
    ANEL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh!!!!! He looks extra small on that monster slide. Well, at least Ty has insurance coverage again. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!