Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mall Rats

Jack and Molly met at Oakland Mall on Monday morning for some playtime.  Jack refused to stay in the Kid's Play section - because there were cars and trucks to play in.  Fortunately for me, he didn't care for them when they moved - which saved me a boatload in quarters.

The first of three time-outs for the day.  I believe it is safe to say that my son has entered the "Terrible Twos."  Pair that with a very pregnant, very tired Mommy - and it's NOT good. My patience is thin and he knows all the right buttons to push.
We decided to let the kiddos take a ride on the Halloween Train before we left.  Jack is ALL about Choo-Choos - so I figured he would LOVE it.
 Here they come....
Jack hated it.  But Molly seemed to enjoy it... Two laps around the track and I told the conductor to stop.  Did I feel bad that I was snapping pictures and laughing? {Mom of the Year!} Not at all.  Be prepared for a similar situation when Jack meets Santa. I'm sorry, but it's funny. And these are the things we will tell his future wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!