Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Feee-sh

My Aunt Debbie sent Jack a special surprise - all wrapped up in Toy Story wrapping paper!! It's a fish tank. Except the fish are plastic - which is a bonus because I have a hard enough time feeding a husband, two kids, and two dogs. Real fish wouldn't stand a chance.
How do I put this mildly? Jack is obsessed. He actually ate his lunch watching the "feeeee-sh" and I think they had a really calming effect on him because he went down for his nap without a fight. That.Never.Happens.
Two dozen fresh-from-the-farm eggs also made the trip up from Madison! And look - we only lost ONE of them! That's impressive considering it's a four hour trip north…plus a layover at my parents' house…and then a 35 minute trip to Sweet Flag Cove. Thank you, Aunt Debbie! Now I just have to figure out what to make…quiche anyone??

One more thing: it is Garage Sale week in our addition. I'm participating, but I hate every minute of it. If you want to see Jack & Josie…stop by on Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got everything... Sorry you lost an egg!!! Glad Jack liked his present!!!
    Stef

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!