Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Procrastinators (and/or nursing moms) Unite!

I spend a lot of time feeding Josie. She probably begs to differ...but she can't tell time, so who would believe her?!?

Anyway, one of my favorite ways to pass some time is a little game called "Draw Something."  I was introduced to it by my friend Sarah - and we have a pretty fabulous streak going at the moment...53 draws in.a.row!!! If you are a fan of this game - find me! My username is: kadybecker

It is WAY more fun to play against friends...and make fun of their stick figures...wait, no...I'd never do that.

2 comments:

  1. Yes it's so addictive!!!! I find just a little time here and there to check in DrawSomething - it's kinda a therapy for me, actually :) You are such a quick thinker --> most of the time :) We need to work on Brooke though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will have to up that streak this weekend! All draw something all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!