Friday, April 13, 2012

Welcome Back Daddy!

Tyson left Tuesday for a whirlwind business trip...Newark, NJ for less than 24hr and Celebration City, FL for about 20hr. That left me at home by myself with the two kiddos...for the first time! We lived. No one went to the hospital and everyone ate {at least} three meals a day. I also managed to get everyone to nap at the same time, go to bed at the same time, and I completed my first "dual bath"! High-fives all around!

Here are a few pictures we sent daddy on his trip. He was missed! But living in Fort Wayne means I had my wonderful in-laws to help me out and I am SO thankful for that!
"See, Dad, we're being good!"
"I'll even give Josie a kiss to prove it...(okay, okay, I kissed her because mom said she'd give me a jellybean. Whatever.)"

Here's a secret...sometimes I blog in advance. Here's an update...there was actually no synchronized napping yesterday. Actually, Jack said "no thank you" to a nap. Soooo that made for a fun day! :) Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!