Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Flashback

Hmmmmm….wonder where Josie gets her "thickness" from… This is me at 6mth. What I would give to have those sweet duck overalls for Miss Josephine!
This was taken in October 1983. I was a few months shy of 2 and my mom was 7.5 months pregnant with Joe. I think Jack looks a lot like I did in this picture. 

Here is the conversation between Tyson & I when I showed this to him.

Me: Look at this picture my mom brought me.
Tyson: Wow - your parents look young. Is that your brother (Jon)?
Me: Noooo - that's ME!
Tyson: Oh. Why did they give you a boy's haircut?
Me: I didn't have my  hair cut like that… I was bald until I was 2.
Tyson: Our poor kids… (pause) Your mom looks like a China doll.

Happy Friday! Successful garage sale! But I closed shop by 2pm. I seriously HATE garage sales.

3 comments:

  1. If Tyson looks close enough at the picture of you with your dad and me, he will see that YOU have pierced earns, something I would never have had done to Jon. It is amazing how my three kids all looked alike when they were young, and they were beautiful children as they are still handsome or beautiful adults. Love "am-ma Shirlee

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!