Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Josie the Bully

(NOTE: This is all in my imagination. My four and a half month old daughter isn't a bully...and I pray she never is... But if she has to be a bully to deal with her big brother, then I will make an exception)


The crazy winds died out yesterday and we were able to enjoy some fun in the backyard again. Josie was pumped because it was the first time she has been able to use her Easter present - an infant swing.

Immediately, Jack ran to Josie's swing and asked to use it. I explained it was a baby swing for Josie. After a mini-meltdown, he gave in and jumped on his "big boy" swing. But I'm pretty sure I heard Josie say (in her best impression of Beth from Dog the Bounty Hunter) "Hey bro, BACK OFF - leave my swing alone!"


 That's her - I'M NOT MESSING AROUND - face.
 This is her - I REALLY TOLD HIM - face.
Peaceful swinging...with some space in between.
Then Josie took a nap in her swing. I know it looks like she's in pain, but she was actually quite comfortable. She was all bundled up, overlooking the lake, and swinging. That's living the life...
And that is the face of a kid who just got put in his place by his sister! Okay, actually, he was probably saying..."Mommy?....Mommy?...Mommy?..." Which is his new favorite word - that I hear no less than 200 times a day. And I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!