Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hair & There

The other night after Jack's swim lesson his hair was looking a bit disheveled (more so than usual) and I couldn't help but notice he looked a lot like Detroit native and Olympic Gold Medalist, Charlie White. Sorry boys, but you both need haircuts.
Yesterday Josie and I went back to the scene of the crime. She faked me out with a few grunts and I had a minor panic attack...only because I recently switched purses {again} and knew I wasn't equipped to handle PoopDisaster 2.0.  Luckily, it was only a false alarm. We enjoyed our Starbucks, then shopped Target for some Florida necessities...like a maternity swimsuit. Seriously. Ugh.
After lunch Jack and I played a few games of foosball. I don't know why he's celebrating. I beat him TWICE.

Tomorrow I'm dragging Josie along with me for my 16 week appointment with my midwife. Wish me luck. Unlike OB appointments, midwives like to take their time to discuss everything going on in your pregnancy. It's awesome and I love it...unless my 2 year old is dismantling the exam room. I'm hoping a sucker and my phone will keep her in her chair. Gotta do, what'cha gotta do.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to GiGi TODAY! We will celebrate with you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!