Monday, November 21, 2011

Dead Air

Apologies for the lack of posts/pictures. No, I'm not in the hospital. I have been battling a sinus infection {insert my love affair with my Neti Pot HERE!} Seriously, I love it. I took TWO naps yesterday and ONE, so far, today. I need to kick this thing before the Thanksgiving festivities begin...or before the baby makes her debut.

Speaking of which - I was up from 4-6 with on & off contractions. Around 5:30 I just about got up and started cleaning the house.  I have paranoia about people seeing "my dirt." Obviously, if I took two naps yesterday, I wasn't cleaning. Let's just say, my "TO DO" list grew exponentially from 5:30-6:00am!

Here is a little fact: Today I'm 36 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Jack was born on this day during my pregnancy with him.

2 comments:

  1. Keep telling yourself Dec. 4th Dec. 4th... I don't mind sharing a B-day. Give Jack a hug and GO IU...

    Love
    Uncle Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhhhooohhh let me know if I can help out in any way!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!