Tuesday, November 29, 2011

They're working...

You know those on/off contractions that have been keeping me up at night and making me uncomfortable?!? They're working.  I had a doctor's appointment today and I'm 3cm dilated. WOOHOO! Only 7cm left to go!

My doctor didn't say much about my cervix - other than it's "soft & ready." Pretty sure that's good!

She was in and out (more ways than one) in under 5 min. As she left the room, she said, "Well, I'll see you next week...or maybe I won't. Regardless, GOOD LUCK!"

You know how David Blaine (magician/illusionist) focuses on a person/object and then makes the object move? Well, I'm going "David Blaine" on this baby. I'm focused on making my uterus contract. Think it will work??

SIDENOTE: There is snow in the forecast for both Indiana and Michigan tonight & tomorrow. If she is anything like her brother, she'll be making her debut in the next 24 hours. (we can only hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!