Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Picasso


Storytime at the Library on Monday was a "Leaf" theme.  As you can see, Jack takes his art VERY seriously...or maybe not...
I present - Exhibit A.

Sunday, during our "day of rest," Jack acted interested in coloring or as he calls it, "Yellow." {because the act of coloring and every crayon he sees is called 'ye-whoa'}  I take my "ye-whoa-ing" {coloring} very seriously.  My mom will attest - I was coloring IN THE LINES when I was two. You can imagine how I feel about the above piece of work.  Jack is not only a messy colorer (yes, I realize he is 22 months) - he is also an ACTIVE colorer. He moved around more than I thought was humanly possible while coloring in a coloring book.  Up & down, up & down, throwing his body on the floor...he wore me out and I was lying down the whole time.

So, I'm going to go out on a limb and say he's probably not a future Picasso. And that's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!