Tuesday, November 15, 2011

One last look at our Baby Girl

Today I had my final ultrasound - which was my last look at the baby until she decides to join us on the outside! Ultrasounds are hard to look at and interpret...but I've had so many, I have to admit - I've gotten pretty good!

Our little girl is measuring perfectly at 35wk 6 days. She is estimated to weigh 6lb 3oz right now (that was Jack's birth weight) and is in the 48%. My doctor was happy with all of it. It was at THIS appointment with Jack - that we were sent into a panic thinking he was too small. It will be interesting to see how this "normal" pregnancy plays out. I've been doing my homework and I feel so much more prepared for the birthing experience!

I don't have another appointment until the Tuesday after Thanksgiving! (the holiday threw my schedule off) Let's hope she stays put until then! Tyson, Denny, & I are going to the Lions vs Packers game on Thanksgiving day - and I couldn't be more excited! A Lions victory could kick-start contractions...and at that point, I'd be okay with it. Get me to the end of November and I'm a happy momma-to-be!

Finally - a HUGE congrats to Justin Verlander - the KING of PITCHING! He was the unanimous winner of this year's Cy Young Award (and should win MVP, but we'll see). He has made his city very proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!