Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dinner tonight vs Dinner tomorrow night

I am rescheduled to arrive in Triage tomorrow morning at 6:30am. I was told to eat tonight, but no food or drink after midnight.

So - now I need to decide what I will have for dinner. Should I carb up, like an athlete? Go for some protein? Or eat light? Decisions, decisions.

Also, it would be wonderful if Baby Becker could make it out by dinner time tomorrow night. The thought of not eating for an entire day is making me nervous...not so much for myself, but for my poor husband who will have his head bitten off when he snacks in front of me. I may have a NO FOOD rule in the Labor & Delivery room. ICE CHIPS ONLY. Yum.

1 comment:

  1. i was worried about the no food thing too but then didn't feel like eating. i could have jolly ranchers - so you might want to bring some hard candy. imagine that - me having candy! ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!