Monday, January 11, 2010

First 24 hours at home

We have been home for ONE day. Last night was not bad at all. Jack was fed at 2:00am, 5:30am, and 9am. I am now in some SERIOUS pain as my milk comes in. Whoa. Men will not understand - but Moms will. I'm dying. Tyson was just sent to the grocery store and should be home with cabbage leaves any minute. I hear they help, I HOPE they help.

Jack received his first bath tonight. He should have a video up shortly. He's been working on it for the past 15 minutes and I told him I would upload it soon.

We have noticed how much our world has changed. When I was pregnant, the grandparents would call and ask how I was doing. Now, they call and only ask about Jack. They want pictures, updates (play-by-play is fine too)...they are IN LOVE with this little guy. But, who could blame them? We think he's pretty great too!

1 comment:

  1. kady, did the cabbage leaves help? I heard they do. I also have the trick of taking a diaper and pour a little water in the inside and warming it up a little in the microwave. Put the diaper on you. It helps! this also helps babies if they get gassy. Except roll it up like a dirty diaper and put it under their belly (belly down) and roll them on it. good luck! the beginning of nursiing is the hardest but it gets easier!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!