Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Guilt

I am feeling a bit guilty these days. With temperatures hovering in the low 20's and windchills in the teens, not to mention snow in the forecast - I feel bad for my Baby Boy! Having a January birthday, myself, I always swore I wouldn't have a child in the middle of the winter. I'm pretty sure I didn't go to school on my birthday for 3 out of 4 years of High School due to snow. I celebrated my 21st birthday at the Downtown in Warsaw with my Dad and my boss - thanks to DePauw's "Winter Term" break. (Dad bought my shots, and it was actually pretty fun)

As long as we live in Detroit, poor Baby Becker will have a lifetime of very cold birthdays. No Tigers games when he turns 9 or pool parties when he's 13... We will have to get creative. Perhaps I will have to take an interest in hockey (whatever that is).

1 comment:

  1. Maybe that is a hint that you guys ought to come down south and visit me esp. during baby Becker's b'day. I will be honored to host the three or more of you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!