Friday, January 1, 2010

Nest and Rest

This is a picture of my recently cleaned out freezer. I've heard from new mommy friends that a stocked freezer is the way to go before a new baby arrives. Today, I decided to start adding to my stash. I've also heard that the Grandmas plan on adding to it, as well. Phew! Tyson won't starve and I won't be stuck eating McDonalds for every meal!

I have deemed the rest of the weekend "Nest & Rest" time. I'm getting some cupboards and drawers cleaned out, Christmas stuff packed away, and hoping to organize my closet (things I know will take a backseat when Baby Becker is here). Along with the nesting, I am doing LOTS of resting too. Not so much because I want to, but more because my body is demanding it. I know naps will be hard to come by soon and I need to enjoy them while I can.

We rang in 2010 with a VERY low-key night! We watched the movie Up and it ended just in time to see the Ball drop. We smooched to a New Year and this girl headed up to bed. No joke - I was in bed at 12:10am. Hey, I was lucky to see 12:00! I believe our New Years resolution was to "do something fun next year." So that means two things: 1) We need a babysitter and 2) I can't be pregnant. (Believe it or not, Tyson actually thought it might not be a bad idea to be pregnant again at this time next year.) He is lucky he was sitting on the other side of the couch when he said that.

HAPPY 2010 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!