Saturday, January 30, 2010

Now I Understand

Now I understand why women "nest" before a baby is born. It's because once the little one arrives - the new mom is too tired/preoccupied/apathetic to care about scrubbing the bathroom floors. I guess I can only speak for myself...but seriously, my poor house was in dire need of some TLC. Luckily, I found some time to clean up today. And I apologize to anyone who has had to endure my messy home in the last 3 weeks.

On a different note - I discovered that peanuts do not agree with Jack's belly. For some reason over the last week I have been craving Trail Mix (by the handfuls). For the past two days little Jack has been so cranky and I know it is due to uncomfortable gas in his belly. I cut nuts out of my diet and he is a different baby today!

Last night I prepared a bottle for Tyson to feed Jack at his 5am feeding. It was a good thought, but I'm such a light sleeper that I wasn't able to sleep through the feeding. Next time I will have to sleep in the guest room. When I woke up this morning - I realized that my body was not happy that I skipped the feeding. No joke - I could have fed triplets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!