Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Trip to Target


Today Jack took his first trip to Target - aka: His Grandma Nancy's favorite store! He was such a good baby! He slept the entire time, barely making a peep. I was able to buy some new jeans - affectionately called my "fat" jeans. Apparently, my hips got wider during pregnancy. I guess it makes sense. So - I am allowing myself to wear these pants for a while - until I can get my butt back in shape.

Jack received his first official piece of mail today. His Social Security card arrived. I also picked up his birth certificate yesterday, so he is all set!

It has been great having Nancy here for the past couple days. She has been very helpful - keeping up with Jack's laundry (he goes through A LOT) and she even brought me breakfast in bed today (while Jack was having his breakfast in bed). We will miss her when she heads back to Fort Wayne tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!