Thursday, January 7, 2010

Signing Off

Before we head to bed - we wanted to THANK all of you for your love and support. We feel so blessed to have such caring family and friends. Please keep our little guy in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow. We can't wait to introduce him to the world tomorrow!

PS: After a 7hr drive (usually it's 3.5) our parents made it to our house!

Sidenote: I was born during the first blizzard of 1982 and my family has reminded me of it for 27 (almost 28) years. Sadly, Baby Becker is arriving during the first snow storm of 2010...and I have bad news for him...his grandparents will always be quick to remind him of their treacherous journey to Detroit for his birth!

1 comment:

  1. The trip to Detroit was so much fun! It did take 7 hours but it went quickly for Shirley and I talked the entire way! I caught Denny making hand motions to Jerry about me yaking...can you believe it??? I am reflecting on this after the fact. Now Jack has been here for a week and what a blessing he is! God is great and we praise him for the safe arrival of our precious grandson! love Grandma Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!