Sunday, January 3, 2010

Taking Advantage

Tyson and I are trying to take advantage of our LAST weekend as non-parents. It is absolutely insane to think that from now on...for the rest of my life...I will be a Mom. I'm excited and scared all at the same time.

Last night we decided to take advantage of some free movie tickets I had. We saw Avatar - which Tyson has been wanting to see for a while now. It was actually a good movie and I was surprised that I enjoyed it. (the seats, on the other hand, were a different story)

Today, we tried to sleep in...but, apparently Tucker was hungry. He started whining at 7:30. (See - dogs are good prep for kids...kinda) I didn't let him ruin my Sunday morning. I decided to make a trip to my favorite weekend "breakfast" place...The Donut Cutter. It is a hole-in-the-wall place (cash only) - but they make some stellar donuts! Luckily, it is close to our house and close to the hospital. My in-laws picked some donuts up when they were here for Christmas...which means they will know JUST where to go if I need a "fix" from my hospital bed.

1 comment:

  1. After the baby I suggest you try to stay away from the donuts... it is difficult to get rid of the extra weight eating donuts.. I know, I am still carrying that weight around.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!