Friday, January 29, 2010

Realizations

I have realized that the day can fly by and not much can get accomplished - when you have a baby. I have a baby that has discovered the comfort of being held and snuggled. This makes things like - oh, showering and going to the bathroom - nearly impossible. If I can do a load of laundry AND take a shower - I feel like it was a successful day.

By the way - I should mention that before Jack was born I heard things like, "That kid has more clothes than he'll ever wear." (this came from the Grandpas mostly) Well, I want people to know that Jack has worn nearly every newborn outfit he owns and some - :gasp: - more than once!

Today I spent some time taking advantage of Jack being wide awake...and took some much needed pictures of my little guy. He was very cooperative and actually seemed to enjoy it. The Grandma's are always asking for more pictures. Honestly, I don't think they could ever have enough! I also want to get Birth Announcements done...at some point, you know...in my "free" time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!