Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jack - Growing Up Too Quickly?


Jack is growing and changing everyday. His clothes are getting a little tighter each time we put a new outfit on, his body is becoming more and more solid each time I pick him up, and he's awake longer and more alert each new day. It's making me worried this will go by too quickly.

If someone would have told me I would feel, in even the slightest sense, worried that at 3 weeks old Jack is MUCH too close to 18 and off to college I would have questioned many things about that person's sanity and thought process :) However here I am (and Kady as well) and that's the feeling we have. I think it is a good example to all future parents out there of the special love you develop for your child.

Enjoy the video of Jack at 3 weeks 2 days.

Tyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!